Christmas Tree Canna Cookies
Recipe Makes 25-30 Cookies
1 Cookie = 10mg-20mg Dose (Dependant on Honey Oil Potency and mixture size)
This recipe will definitely help you have a Holly Jolly Christmas, and for those who do not like the flavor of Cannabis or Cannabis Oil, this is another great recipe for you! You won’t taste any Cannabis with these Christmas Tree Canna Cookies, just a delicious soft cookie with a jolly rancher center.
1 1/2 Cups Butter (Room Temperature)
2 Cups of White Sugar
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
Honey Oil – 0.5 Gram (300mg / 30 Cookies = 10mg Servings)
4 Eggs Whisked
4 Cups of All Purpose Pre-Sifted Flour
(If your dough still looks runny, add small amounts flour until you get the consistency you want)
2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
Several Handfuls of Green and Red Jolly Ranchers (Depending on the size of your Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter)
Spatula/Spoon for Mixing
Large Round Cookie Cutter
Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter
Large Mixing Bowl
Note: When adding Honey Oil to a recipe, we always recommend starting with
a small dose or the dose recommended by your Doctor, until you know how your
body responds to the medicine. Some Honey Oils are more potent than others,
so always check the dosage before using in a recipe.
We recommend using less oil for smaller batches.
The Cookie Dough Prep
- Mix 1 and a half cups of Butter (Room Temperature) with 2 cups of sugar in a large mixing bowl until well mixed
- Add 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- Add Honey Oil and mix well
- Whisk 4 Eggs in a separate bowl, then add it to the mixture and stir until smooth
- Slowly add each cup of flour to the mixture and mix until mixture looks like damp putty (If you’ve got a dry playdough looking mixture you either need to keep mixing, or you have added too much flour.)
- Mix in Baking Powder
- Once the mixture is well mixed and thick, form it into a ball. If you have a tough time doing this with your hands, you should be able to do this by tilting the mixing bowl on its side, and rotating the bowl like a hampster wheel. As the dough rolls, it will slowly start to form a ball.
- Place the ball of dough on a piece of Saran/Cling Wrap and wrap the dough entirely.
You may have to wrap the dough a second time on its side as well.
- Place the dough in the fridge for 1 hour to overnight.
Making The Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degrees Ferinheight / 205 Celcius.
- Unwrap your dough and place on a floured surface
- Roll with a rolling pin to about a 1/2 inch thick
- Using a large round cookie cutter and a Christmas Tree cookie cutter, cut out the cookie shapes and remove their tree centers.
- You can either mix the trees centers together and make more circle cut outs, or you can bake the tree centers on another tray.
- Place the cookie circles on an ungreased aluminum foiled tray
- Unwrap Jolly Ranchers and place them in the centers of the cookies (Around 3-5 per cookie)
- Put cookie trays into the preheated Oven for 6 minutes (Don’t over cook or the Jolly Ranchers will bubble, the cookies could burn, and you could lose potency)
- Let Cool for at least an hour or several hours. If the cookies have not cooled enough the Jolly Ranchers will stick to the foil and will take longer to set.
There you have it, a delicious Christmas Tree Canna Cookies recipe for the Holidaze!
Let us know what you thought of this recipe, and if you’re curious about any
other types of edible recipes.