Terms and Agreements
THE GREEN HART HEALTH AND WELLNESS INC. DOES NOT ISSUE MEDICAL PRESCRIPTIONS OF ANY KIND
1. Prior to your appointment and/or application you are required to submit a copy of your most recent valid government issued photo ID, as well as a secondary piece of identification verifying your full name.
2. You understand that it is your responsibility to stay informed regarding provincial and federal laws regarding the possession, use, sale/purchase and/or distribution of medical cannabis.
3. The Green Hart staff advise you that using cannabis is prohibited when driving or performing hazardous tasks such as operating heavy machinery. The same applies to safety-sensitive occupations such as health professionals and the supervision of children. Depending on dosage and administration, impairment can last over 24 hours following last usage.
4. The potential side effects from the use of cannabis include, but are not limited to the following; dizziness, anxiety, confusion, sedation, low blood pressure, impairment of short-term memory, euphoria, difficulty in completing complex tasks, suppression of the body's immune system, inability to concentrate, impaired motor skills, paranoia, psychotic symptoms, general apathy, depression and/or restlessness.
5. Cannabis may exacerbate schizophrenia in persons predisposed to the disorder.
6. Cannabis may also alter your perception of time and space and impair your judgment.
7. You understand that using cannabis while under the influence of alcohol is not recommended. Additional side effects may become present when using cannabis in conjunction with alcohol.
8. Smoking cannabis may cause respiratory problems and harm, including; bronchitis, emphysema and laryngitis. In the opinion of many researchers, cannabis smoke contains known carcinogens (chemicals that cause cancer) and smoking cannabis may increase the risk of respiratory diseases and cancers in the lung, mouth, and tongue. In addition, cannabis smoke contains harmful chemicals known as tars. If you begin to experience respiratory problems when using cannabis, you agree to stop using it and report your symptoms to a physician.
9. The Green Hart staff will inform you of alternatives to smoking cannabis.
10. Membership Terms and Agreements - Violation of any of the following terms and agreements will result in a ban of membership, either temporary or permanent. Furthermore, The Green Hart holds all rights to membership termination at our discretion without notice.
11. Limitations and Restrictions - No selling, trading, or donations allowed at any time. The products you are given from The Green Hart are for your use only. Furthermore, selling trading sharing or giving away any The Green Hart product is prohibited and will result in the ban of membership immediately. We hold the right to revoke the option of membership renewal.
12. Consumption Parameters - All members must wait to consume cannabis and abide by our non-smoking bylaws outside of The Green Hart location to respect our neighbors. It is illegal to consume your medicine in public.
13. Activity Parameters - Failure to contact us or make a purchase within 6 months may result in loss of membership due to account inactivity. Please inform us if your address or phone number has changed as well if you have any personal reviews or opinions about a product or service.
14. Courtesy Parameters - Entering The Green Hart irresponsibly or intoxicated may result in loss of membership or suspension. We will do our best to provide the fastest and most educated service as possible. Access to the dispensary area will be limited to members. All non-members must remain in our reception area.
At The Green Hart Health and Wellness Inc., we respect and value your privacy.
• To carry out the normal operations of our business. These may include answering your queries, processing your connection with a patient or Licensed Producer and maintaining proper tax and accounting records;
• To send you information about our services, unless you advise us otherwise;
• To carry out any other activity which has your consent;
• To comply with legal requirements or so that we can respond to any complaints or claims against us.
• We may create and provide data that is in a form that does not permit you to be identified.
Who has Access to Information Collected?
We strictly control access to your personal information to our employees who need this information in order to serve you or to employees who analyze our performance in order to measure and improve our services. Employees are kept up-to date with regard to the privacy and security practices of The Green Hart Health.
We reserve the right to co-operate with local, provincial and national officials in any investigation requiring either personal information including any personal information provided by you to The Green Hart online or in person, or reports about lawful and unlawful user activities on the Web site. If you ask us, we will remove any information about you from our files, unless some legitimate purpose makes it reasonable for us to retain said information for an additional period of time. We will also review our files from time to time with a view to identifying and deleting stale information.
You guarantee medical claims, or otherwise assumed statements of legal safety and you hereby agree for yourself, your heirs and give executive orders to waive any claims against The Green Hart Health and Wellness Inc. and its staff.
Please upload a photo or scan of your government issued photo ID.
Please upload a photo, or scan of your photo ID.
Please upload a clear and readable scan of your secondary I.D.